Questions and concerns come heavy and often when one jumps in to start studying for the Engineer in Training Exam. I know how it is, and I am here to help ease those thoughts so you can focus on getting what needs to get done. Below is a list of Frequently Asked Questions that I have compiled regarding the exam. If you have a specific question that isn’t answered here, don’t hesitate to contact me, I will get it answered for you.
Check back often as this portion of the site is just getting started, more to come…
Defining the Engineer in Training Exam
Preparing for the Engineer in Training Exam
Taking the Engineer in Training Exam
- What resources can I use during the test?
- What happens after I pass the Engineer in Training exam?
- What Units are used on the Engineer in Training exam?
- What title can I use once I pass the Engineer in training Exam?
- Can I out the acronym EIT or EI after my name on things like my business card and emails?
Need to find your way back to the EngineerInTrainingExam.com homepage?